- Several carriers rated “A” X or higher by A.M. Best Including Zurich and Lexington, Beazly and Certain Underwriters at Lloyds of London.
- Up to $100MM+ Per Risk Capacity
- Available in most US States
- Admitted and Non-admitted
- One-Shot Coverage and Extensions Available
- $350 plus Taxes and Fees
- Up to 12.5% depending on program
Program Appetite Outline (varies per carrier and state)
- Coastal Capacity
- Critical Earthquake Capacity
- $100M+ Capacity for Superior Construction
- $50M+ Wood Frame Capacity
Our programs provide Builder’s Risk/Course of Construction coverage’s for Owner/Builders, Contractors & Developers building or remodeling Residential, Commercial and Industrial properties while in the course of construction. Coverage may be extended to include existing buildings to which renovations are being made &/or additions to the buildings. Dwellings (1 to 4 family) are allowed in all protection classes (1 through 10). Minimum premium varies by state. Policies may be written for one year (or less) and extended coverage is available subject to additional underwriting review.
- Risks with more than 3 builders risk claims in the past 3 years.
- Risks with a loss ratio of more than 50% in the past 3 years.
- Risks where the project’s builder/contractor without prior experience of 3 years of more as a construction manager or supervisor.
- Risks where the remodeling is being done as a result of prior property damage (i.e. flood, earth movement, fire or water damage).
- Risks with a current threat of, or active brush/wild fire within a proximity of 50 miles of the construction site.