Amazon Delivery Service Partners for Workers Compensation
As part of our ongoing effort extend our services to broader range of business, we are excited to announce that we will now consider workers compensation submissions for Amazon Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) in all states. Amazon DSPs are independent parcel delivery services that have a contract with and deliver primarily for Amazon.
- A-Rated Carrier with National coverage
- Pay-as-you-go program with no payroll services required
- New venture companies accepted, with Owner Resume showing three years of industry experience
- Minimum Premium: $25,000 CA, $10,000 all other states
- Applicants must be a designated Amazon DSP and must have completed the Amazon DSP training program.
- Delivery vehicles must be leased through the Amazon DSP program or meet Amazon’s strict delivery vehicle guidelines for telematics that monitor driver speed, braking, seat belt usage, and vehicle location.
- Pre-employment background checks must be conducted for all drivers, including MVR check and drug screening.
- A comprehensive new driver training program must be in place, including safe-driving habits, efficient route management, and safe lifting techniques.
- A comprehensive accident review process, including an accident report and post-accident drug screening, must be in place.
- Parcel delivery businesses that are not a designated Amazon DSP will not be considered as part of this program but may be entertained in select states when certain criteria are met.
Do More for your clients