Rated A-VI Admitted by AM Best Rating
CA, NV, TX, WA, OR, MN
Maximum Limits Available
- $1,000,000 per occurrence
- $2,000,000 general aggregate (products aggregate included)
- $3125 with two-year Sunset Clause
- $4000 no Sunset option
- Occurrence Form
- Occurrence-based Commercial General Liability coverage, including Products/Completed Operations.
- Limits up to $1 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate are available and per project aggregates can be offered.
- Deductibles as low as $2,500 per claim.
- The minimum earned premium is 25% for annual policies.
- Rating Basis: gross receipts.
- Maximum policy term is one year but short term policies are available.
Contractor Classes (Many More Available)
- Paper General Contractors
- Residential Builders
- Roofing Contractors
- Residential Developers
- Oil Related Work
- Framing Contractors
- Window Washers
- LPG Contractors
- Elevator Contractors
- Demolition Contractors
- Bridge & Road Contractors
- New Ventures
Difficult to place classes
- Paper contractors
- Tract Home Builders
- Roofing contractors
- Oil-related work
- LPG contractors
- Bridge and road contractors
Residential and Commercial Contractors, including General Contractors, Subcontractors, Artisans and Remodelers. No restrictions on tract homes or size of projects, and no restrictions on amount of work subcontracted.
Coverage is available to contractors in California, Nevada, Washington, Minnesota, Texas and Oregon. Other states will be added in the near future.
UPLOAD & SEND SUBMISSION
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
© 2018 Empire Underwriters. The data appearing on this website is provided for informational use only and is in no way intended to assert or imply types of relationships with any carriers, or the like.