Liberty Surplus Insurance Corporation
(AM Best rated “A” XV)
The focus of this program is to underwrite and provide Commercial General Liability coverage to small artisan contractors engaged in commercial or industrial construction. This program does not cover commercial contractors engaged in “new residential” construction.
- General Liability Limit:
- $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- $2,000,000 product/completed operations aggregate
- Required Minimums:
- $1,000 Min Premium
- All policies are subject to a 25% min earned premium at inception, or $500 (whichever is greater)
- $1,000 Min deductible
- AZ & TX
- Thorough Description of Operations
- Five years of currently valued loss runs (or at least some comment)
- Three years of gross receipts (with an explanation regarding dramatic changes)
- Prior carrier information (including limits, deductible and premium)
- ISO CGL Occurrence Forms (2013 edition)
UPLOAD & SEND SUBMISSION
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
© 2018 Empire Underwriters. The data appearing on this website is provided for informational use only and is in no way intended to assert or imply types of relationships with any carriers, or the like.