High Risk & High X-Mod Workers Comp – Connecticut
Empire Underwriters recommends our Alternative Workers Compensation program for insured’s that have high risk governing codes and high experience modifiers. If you have clients that have no option other than the State Compensation Insurance Fund, then we have the best solution for you.
This tailored program is designed specifically for risks that have operations and employees entirely in the state of Connecticut. This program gives your clients “low price with significant hard dollars saved.” This program also offers your clients low start up fees as well as a pay-as-you-go options.
Help your clients find the best Workers Compensation option for their company while helping them free up immediate cash flow. Send us your High Risk and High X-Mod Workers Compensation submissions.
BROAD ELIGIBLE CLASS CODES: (MANY MORE AVAILABLE)
- Trucking / Transportation / Furniture Movers
- Food Processing / Bakeries
- Cold Storage
- Janitorial / Property Management / Residential Cleaning
- Retail / Wholesale
- Warehouse Operations
- Temporary Staffing
- USL&H Exposure
- Hazardous Material Handling
- Seasonal Operations
- Greater than 25% Use of Part-Time Labor
- Armed Guards
EXPERIENCE MODIFIERS CONSIDERED:
- Ideal Risk’s Have X-Mod at 1.30 and Above
- Will Consider Risk’s with X-Mod’s Between 1.0 and 3.0
- $100,000 Trucking Exposures
- Admitted “A” Excellent (VIII) Rated Carrier by A.M. Best Company
- Insured’s Retain Their X-Mod
- Payroll Taxes
- Government Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Cost Analysis
- Record Keeping
- Salary History
- Payroll Processing
- Vacation, Holiday & Sick Pay
- Paperwork Reduction
- Workers Comp Claims Management
- Safety Surveys
- Drug Testing
- Record Keeping
- Unemployment Insurance Controls
- Employer Protection Policies & Services
- Post Accident & Reasonable Suspicion
- Acord 130
- 3 Years Loss Runs (Fully Valued)
- Copy of X-Mod from NYCIRB
- Industry Specific Supplemental for Towing, Trucking, Landscaping etc.
UPLOAD & SEND SUBMISSION
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
© 2018 Empire Underwriters. The data appearing on this website is provided for informational use only and is in no way intended to assert or imply types of relationships with any carriers, or the like.